Murali Sitaraman, School of Computing
I am a Professor in Computer Science in the School of Computing at Clemson University. I direct the Clemson RESOLVE Software Research Group (RSRG). Please see the RSRG website for details on our synergistic research and educational activities. The RESOLVE effort is funded by grants from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF).
Courses I teach periodically include the following:
- CP SC 215: Software Development Foundations,
- CP SC 372: Software Engineering,
- CP SC 828: Theory of Programming Languages,
- CP SC 871: Fundamentals of Software Engineering, and
- CP SC 872: Software Specification & Design.
I also teach CP SC 950: Software Engineering, a weekly research seminar, every semester. For course details, please visit Clemson’s blackboard site.
School of Computing
Clemson, SC 29634-0974
E-mail: murali at clemson.edu
Phone: (864)-656-6738 or 656-3444