I have been graduated at Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel) under supervision of Achi Brandt and Dorit Ron, in 2008. In August 2012 I joined the School of Computing at Clemson University. Before that I was at Argonne National Laboratory. My undegraduate school was Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
I am actively looking for highly motivated students to work with (both undergraduate and graduate). You are always welcome to stop by my office to chat.
Click here to see if I have an immediate M.Sc/Ph.D. opening.
Undergrads click here.
- Network Science, Complex Systems
- Scientific Computing, Multiscale Methods, Computational Science
- Machine Learning, Data Mining
- Graph Theory, Algorithms
- Massive Data Analysis
My Erdös number is 3, and this is my Ph.D. genealogy tree (courtesy Mathematics Genealogy Project)
Recent Professional Activities
- Organizer: Leibniz Center for Informatics, Dagstuhl Workshop "High-performance Graph Algorithms and Applications in Computational Science", 2014
- Organizer: ICiS Workshop "Graph and Hypergraph Problems in Computational Science", 2012
- Program Committee Member
• Learning and Intelligent Optimization 2012, 2013 (LION12, LION13)
• IEEE 2nd International Workshop on Network Science 2013 (NSW13)
- Reviewer: SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis; Networks; Journal of Computational Science; SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing; Machine Learning; Optimization Methods and Software
- Grant Proposals Reviewer for Argonne LDRD Grants 2012